The Alenda Golf National School has an excellent practice area with 40 driving range stations and areas where you can practice all levels of short and medium game. It has an audiovisual room equipped with the very latest technology (computer swing analysis), where the theory classes are held.
All our teachers are qualified and endorsed by the Royal Spanish Golf Federation.
Alenda Golf offers a range of courses for individuals and groups, with beginners’ and advanced classes to meet our students’ requirements.
|GROUP CLASSES THREE-MONTH TERM||MEMBERS||NON-MEMBERS|
|School for children||120 €||150 €|
|School for adults||130 €||165 €|
- The course lasts for 3 month.
- Minimum 4 students per class and max. 8.
- Timetable for groups classes: Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday mornings.
|1 person / 1h.||33 €||39 €|
|2 persons / 1h.||45 €||50 €|
|10 classes / 1 person / 1h.||275 €||335 €|
|10 classes / 2 persons / 1h.||380 €||450 €|
- Include: exam and cost of processing the licence.
- Timetable is flexible.
- Ten – class vouchers are valid for three months.
- Classes that are not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance shall be counted as taken.
- Prices include VAT.
- The club reserves the right to modify these rates and conditions.
- Please contact Alenda Golf to find out about the different options available.